Friday, January 27, 2012

A weird night at the titty bar!






People never cease to amaze me!  I still amaze myself from time-to-time.  At this new club where I am dancing they offer 2-for-1 dances 3 days a week during the Dayshift.  I hate that shit.  First of all I am NOT in love with my current strip club, so I have presented myself with the challenge of regular attendance. We all know the concept behind "building a clientele" and I have really been putting a lot of thought into keeping a regular schedule. Oh, and NOT walking-out of my shift anymore. In effort to do so, I arrived at the Strip club bright & early Monday morning this week. (way too fucking early) It was 'business as usual' I suppose, the little old men in cardigans and a fixed income came filing-in one at a time and soon enough my turn onstage was called.  The DJ played some standard strip club rock song and I did my 4song set. I exited the main stage, arranged my bikini top and swept my hair up off my neck while walking toward the stairwell and up the steps to investigate.  In the stairwell I passed an older Gentleman wearing a golf hat and a sea foam green cardigan. He asked me,"Are you dancing here today?" I wanted to say something sarcastic and obvious but instead replied with a smile, "I sure am, honey" and continued my ascent to the 2nd floor. A quick glance around the second level an I realized I wasn’t missing much, I turned tail and headed back downstairs where at the bottom I ran back into my new friend who THEN says to me, "Watching you dance makes me so HORNEY" I encourage him and coyly ask "It does!?" and broaden my grin.  He suggests going for a "naughty dance" and I’m stoked. I think to myself that I am going to make some money because the Naughty Dances are a pretty sure thing. And I’m down with that. I can handle that. No worries. We head back upstairs & now I'm back to feeling happy about coming in early...until he heads me to the "regular" dance track. The goddamn 2for1 dance area. Boo. Not happy and now too late to back out. grrr. Fuck it, be a good girl. Suck it up and give him what he wants.  A deep breath in, top off, glasses off and I begin my swish and sway waving my big, fake titties in his face and in one smooth motion body slide down his front to kneeling in front of him. By- the-way ---he smelled like mothballs. Strong smell of mothballs stung my nostrils as I am now knelt in front of him and the next thing I know , with no kind of forewarning, PLOOP! He popped his thumb in my mouth. Although stunned, for some reason I did not protest and after a few seconds it seemed the natural thing to do was suckle and so I did

I thought this was pretty harmless for being a Naughty Dance. It was right at that thought when he abruptly shoved his other hand under his sweater, past the suspenders and down his pants fishing for his wiener and simultaneously started spouting filthy fucktalk. I was partially paralyzed by the actual event itself, but I still maintained my post. Suddenly he swapped out his thumb and crammed his middle and ring finger of the same hand back into my mouth with even more enthusiasm for the act. At that moment I just embraced my plight and decided right then and there it was only going to finish when he was done.  As this sex-crazed old codger continued to finger-fuck my throat his disturbing hand humping grew in speed and animation. His face flushed and he says, ":Oh, yah! You like to be a dirty girl while I fuck you don’t you?!" I gag-groan attempt to answer as his fingertips are jammed forcibly down my throat, saliva runs down my chin, down my throat and FINALLY he makes himself cum and when I get up off my knees there is such a puddle it looks like I had just got done cumming myself! As he straightened his cardigan he handed me a twenty and a five and mumbled a weird "thank you" as he bumbled away... I was left quite befuddled and found myself saying aloud to no one present, "Did that just happen right now?" Oddly and despite the fact that he was a creepy, old coot...it kind of turned me on!

1 comment:

  1. made himself cum? you mean the green cardigan didnt turn you on enough to help him cum? LOL Great hearing your perspective. Look forward to reading more from you...and the pictures are hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete